SPICEWOOD, Texas—TXB Stores (Texas Born) has launched a new, custom app, partnering with Paytronix Systems. As an industry first, the new app will give customers the opportunity to earn and save on gas purchases, which is unlike any loyalty and rewards program currently in the market today, according to Paytronix.
The new app will provide a streamlined user-friendly experience and offer guests more opportunities to save through TXB’s loyalty program. New features include:
- For every dollar spent, reward members accumulate points that can be used like cash at any TXB location (1 cent = 1 point, $1 = 100 points).
- All cash points earned can be used to spend on anything in store or as discounted gas at the pump.
- TXB guests can pay in-store and at the pump using the mobile app.
- TXB Pay members receive 10 cents off per gallon and 1% off inside store transactions.
- Additional points awarded upon friend referrals and birthdays.
- Bonus points awarded for special promotional items purchased in-store.
- Unlimited drink subscriptions through the Chug Club, which is a drink subscription through the TXB app, including TXB’s coffee, fountain, frozen, tea, etc.
- Guests can also choose to donate their points to charity, and TXB will send a check to the designated nonprofit.
“We are always looking for ways to elevate our guests' experience,” said Kevin Smartt, CEO of TXB. “Our larger initiative at TXB is to not only adapt to current consumer needs but to prepare for future trends. We’re constantly studying consumer data and adjusting our processes to offer our guests quality and quick service. That’s why I’m incredibly proud of our partnership with Paytronix to offer guests an even better digital experience.”
TXB will also continue its popular “scratch & win” program in the new TXB app from October 1 until the end of November. The new game, Kick to Win, will offer guests one free prize every day and one weekly winner who will be awarded free gas for a year.
TXB recently rolled out a new line of private-label food, drinks and apparel in all TXB markets. The new line will include over 20 new SKUs.
“We are dedicated to providing guests with true Texan hospitality every time they visit our markets,” said Smartt. “We’re deeply committed to creating a private-label lineup that includes the best that Texas has to offer, taking no shortcuts to find and source the finest local quality ingredients. We are so proud of the time and effort put into making delicious snacks and beverages, and we know our guests will see and taste the difference.”
The launch is part of the TXB’s larger initiative to “Leave ‘Em Better” by continually providing guests with renowned Texan hospitality and superior fresh-made food at an unbeatable value.
The NACS 2022 Ideas 2 Go program featured TXB, visiting its reimagined retail concept located in Georgetown, Texas, an Austin suburb.
For the latest news in what’s happening in the c-store world of loyalty programs, read “Leveraging Loyalty” in the September issue of NACS Magazine.