LOUISVILLE, Ky.—Tomorrow is a big day for Thorntons as it opens its newest Louisville, Kentucky, location at 6 a.m. on 7101 Greenridge Farm Drive. The company now operates 45 stores in Louisville and Southern Indiana.
This new 4,400 square foot facility is set on 2.7 acres and features a number of amenities, including:
- Self-checkout to drive a faster and more efficient guest experience
- LED lighting for guest and team member safety and energy efficiency
- Freshly made burritos and sandwiches prepared throughout the day in the on-site kitchen
- Top-of-the-line beverages, including fresh bean-to-cup coffee and ice-cold fountain beverages with nugget ice
- 16 auto fueling positions and two diesel lanes
Thorntons invites the community to be part of its opening day. When the store opens at 6 a.m., the first 100 customers will receive a free swag bag. In addition, there will be a grand opening celebration from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Event activities include music, games and giveaways.
During the ribbon cutting ceremony at 10 a.m., Debi Boffa, Thorntons president, will present Kentucky Harvest with a $2,500 donation in honor of the new store opening and is part of Thorntons’ ongoing commitment to help feed the hungry in all of the communities where it operates.