OKLAHOMA CITY & KNOXVILLE, Tenn.–-Love’s Travel Stops is celebrating National Truck Driver Appreciation Week throughout September. The company is giving away 23.5 million My Love Rewards points (worth more than $230,000) to professional truck drivers during the month, including hundreds of daily and weekly winners and a one-million-point winner at the end of the month. The company is also celebrating the launch of Amarillo Supply Co., a brand focused on keeping drivers safe while on the road, with discounts and giveaways.
Each time drivers swipe their My Love Rewards card during the month of September, they will be entered for a chance to instantly win 1,000 or 2,000 My Love Rewards points. Thousands of instant winners will be selected daily. They will also be entered for a chance to win weekly My Love Rewards points and a grand prize of one million My Love Rewards points at the end of the month.
“We look forward to National Truck Driver Appreciation Week each year because it’s one way we say, ‘thank you,’ to professional truck drivers who are essential to the country’s success,” said Jon Archard, Love’s vice president of fleet sales. “This year is special because it’s our biggest points giveaway ever and we’ve launched a brand focused on keeping drivers and their trucks safe on the road.”
Amarillo Supply Co. includes key items that professional truck drivers need to maintain their trucks while delivering essential goods across the country. The brand will initially feature a variety of air hoses and a blow gun kit and be sold at all travel stop locations across the country. In spring 2023, the brand will grow to include around 40 additional items.
Additionally, in honor of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, Pilot Company is extending its annual celebration for professional truck drivers who go above and beyond to keep America moving. To further recognize and thank these hero haulers, Pilot Company's Driver Appreciation will kick off on September 1 and last through October 31 with two months of exclusive offers, more points and events for professional drivers.
"Professional drivers go further every day to deliver more than 70% of the goods this country depends on, and we want to show how much we appreciate all they do," said Shameek Konar, Pilot Company CEO. "Thank you to our very own Pilot drivers and all the professional drivers out there for trucking through even the toughest times. We are honored to serve you, and we're going even further this Driver Appreciation to celebrate your immense contributions."
Pilot Company is showing its appreciation with extra savings, big rewards and more points just for professional drivers, including:
- Up to three free drink choices in the myRewards Plus app each week including Pilot fountain drinks and coffee, sodas, energy drinks and waters
- Earn up to 500 bonus points in September with new activated in-app challenges
- Discounts on various deli food items all September using the myRewards Plus app, including a 50% discount during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week (September 11–17, 2022)
- In October, earn even more points (up to five points per gallon) when fueling after activating PushForPoints in the myRewards Plus app
- Free Safe and Road Ready Checks in September by Southern Tire Mart at Pilot Flying J. With every check completed, drivers will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win one of three sets of Bridgestone premium steer tires
During Driver Appreciation, Pilot Company is teaming up with Monster Energy for on-site celebrations at recently remodeled and new travel centers as part of its New Horizons initiative. Drivers and guests are invited to join the festivities.