Convenience Catalyst is a unique opportunity for influential NACS retail members to meet virtually with the newest supplier members to get a first look at the latest product innovations while creating new business relationships.
The NACS Show welcomes 300+ new exhibiting companies each year and buyer attendees often share it is impossible to see everything. Through Convenience Catalyst, the NACS team streamlines the discovery process by identifying CPG products on the rise and ensuring the right buyers are at the table, inspiring game-changing encounters for our members.
Invited retailers may request 20-minute discovery meetings from a list of curated new members with innovative consumer goods. Convenience Catalyst format is designed to drive business partnerships, inspire new ideas and stimulate innovations while reducing the stress and cost of scheduling multiple meetings.
Director Supplier Relations
Retailer Registration: By Invitation Only*
Retailer Registration Fee: $0.00
Sign up to be notified when retailer registration for the 2023 Convenience Catalyst opens.
Selected supplier participants will be able to:
- Establish relationships with our top NACS retail members ahead of the NACS Show
- Showcase your latest products and innovations and collect feedback from potential retail customers
- Conduct multiple new partner meetings in a short amount of time, saving you time and eliminating the logistical challenges of scheduling meetings with top retailers
A team of influential members of the NACS community will review all applications and choose suppliers with products and innovations most relevant to the current trends and needs in the industry. Eligible suppliers must apply by June 1, 2023, to be considered. Note, applying does not guarantee participation as there are a limited number of meeting slots.
To qualify your supplier company must:
- Be a current NACS supplier member in good standing
- Be a supplier of consumer goods and/or beverages
- Available for a total of 22 potential meetings times between Wednesday, August 2 and Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Retail companies must have 50+ stores to participate
- Select buyers from relevant buying categories will be invited
- Retail companies participating will be announced in July 2023
Below is a quick summary of how the Convenience Catalyst meetings come together for supplier participants. For more detailed information, please visit the Supplier FAQ page.
- Submit your company application by June 1
- All applications will be reviewed in early June
- Selected supplier companies will be contacted by June 15
- Selected supplier companies must accept/decline invitation to be in the meeting pool and register by July 1 ($1,500 fee to participate)
- Retailers will indicate which supplier companies they want to meet with from the finalists
- Meeting pairings between retailers and suppliers will be communicated in late July
- Convenience Catalyst meetings will take place on August 2-3, 2023