ALEXANDRIA, Va.—The NACS Compensation Survey for 2022 is now open. Convenience retailers who submit their data by December 30 will receive two complimentary licenses for the NACS State of the Industry Compensation Report (valued at over $500) when it is released next spring.
The NACS Compensation Survey is the only benchmarking survey of its kind specific to human resources in convenience stores. The survey covers compensation and bonuses, employee benefits, recruiting and retention to allow retailers to measure themselves against their industry peers.
The survey fuels the State of the Industry Compensation Report, which provides critical benchmarking data and up-to-date standards in the key HR categories of compensation, turnover, benefits and recruitment. The report breaks down the newest available information in the convenience industry and is considered an essential guide for HR professionals.
Member organizations find the NACS Compensation Survey helpful for:
- Building the case for changes to their compensation structure, benefits packages, training, etc.
- Improving how they make compensation decisions
- Showing proof for or validating changes to their compensation structure
- Benchmarking the most important compensation metrics by region and company size
For nearly 40 years, companies have relied on this report for the most accurate snapshot of:
- Salaries: Includes annual base salaries, other compensation and wage increases
- Turnover: Displayed by position, firm size, length of service
- Benefits: Medical, health-care cost as a percentage of payroll, percentage of enrollment, company contribution
- Recruitment & Retention: New hires, cost to hire and screening tools
Participate in the survey today! Contact Jayme Gough, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information or to request the survey as an Excel workbook.