NACS events are designed to help strengthen the convenience and fuel retailing industry with relevant and timely topics that include leadership, legislative advocacy, global markets, the newest products and services and targeted educational programs for participants of every business size. NACS events bring together the industry's retailers and suppliers to establish and build connections, exchange ideas and promising practices and thrive.
Nov 2 - Dec 4, 2020
A five-week digital experience and curated marketplace that connect convenience retail buyers and sellers from around the globe!
Last updated 10/24/2020: As a result of our ongoing dialogue with local and national health autorities, NACS has postponed several in-person events and shifted the Executive Education programs to virtual live classrooms for 2020. NACS is committed to planning safe events and providing guidance as it becomes available. Any further updates will be communicated directly to event attendees, and posted here, as they occur.
As a result, NACS has made the difficult decision to alter or postpone certain events:
- NACS Show: The 2020 NACS Show, scheduled for October 11-14 inside the Las Vegas Convention Center, was canceled at the end of July due to the current State of Nevada virus mitigation mandate limiting group gatherings to 50 people or less. NACS has communicated directly to registered attendees to quickly facilitate full refunds for the event. Save the dates for 2021: October 5-8, Chicago, IL. Join us for Crack the Code experience from November 2 to December 4.
- NACS Executive Leadership Program: Postponed and moved virtual to October 27 – November 12, 2020
- NACS Marketing Leadership Program: Postponed and moved virtual to November 1 – November 20, 2020
- NACS Innovation Leadership Program: Postponed and moved virtual to November 18 – December 17, 2020
- NACS Women’s Leadership Program: Postponed and moved virtual to October 27 – November 5, 2020
Access Additional COVID-19 resources available for the convenience retail community.
Canceled due to the current State of Nevada virus mitigation mandate limiting group gatherings to 50 people or less. Save the dates for 2021: October 5-8 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL.
Designed for women executives to develop critical skills including developing strategic perspective and decision making, understanding and honing leadership style, improving executive presence and leveraging diversity to accelerate innovation.
The NACS Executive Leadership Program at Cornell is designed for mid- to senior-level retail management preparing to take on key leadership roles in retail companies. This program gives participants the leadership skills needed to successfully respond to the challenges of a competitive marketplace.
This program is designed to enhance understanding of customers and how to engage them across marketing disciplines.
A five-week, digital experience and curated marketplace, connecting convenience retail buyers and sellers from around the globe; 24/7 access to forward-looking ideas and insights, innovative new-to-channel products and strategic connections.