NACS events are designed to help strengthen the convenience and fuel retailing industry with relevant and timely topics that include leadership, legislative advocacy, global markets, the newest products and services and targeted educational programs for participants of every business size. NACS events bring together the industry's retailers and suppliers to establish and build connections, exchange ideas and promising practices and thrive.
Last updated 8/9/2020: Our team is actively monitoring the disease situation that has been named “coronavirus disease 2019” (abbreviated “COVID-19”) with direction from officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our venue partners. After new guidance issued from the White House, and the CDC, we realize it is simply not possible, under current conditions, to execute certain events at this time and responsibly deliver the event value NACS strives for.
As a result, NACS has made the difficult decision to alter or postpone certain events:
- NACS Show: The 2020 NACS Show, scheduled for October 11-14 inside the Las Vegas Convention Center, has been canceled due to the current State of Nevada virus mitigation mandate limiting group gatherings to 50 people or less. NACS will be directly communicating to registered attendees no later than August 7 to quickly facilitate full refunds for the event. Please visit www.nacsshow.com to learn more about a new NACS Virtual Experience coming this fall.
- NACS Convenience Summit Asia: Postponed to March 2-4, 2021
- NACS Convenience Summit Europe: Postponed until June 2021
- NACS Industry Update Luncheons: Postponed until the fall
- NACS Leadership for Success: Postponed to August 9-14, 2020
- NACS Executive Leadership Program: Postponed and moved virtual to October 27 – November 12, 2020
- NACS Financial Leadership Program: Postponed to November 1-6, 2020
- NACS Marketing Leadership Program: Postponed to November 1-6, 2020
NACS is committed to planning safe events and providing guidance as it becomes available from government agencies and public health experts. Any further updates will be communicated directly to event attendees, and posted here, as they occur.
Access Additional COVID-19 resources available for the convenience retail community.
Canceled due to the current State of Nevada virus mitigation mandate limiting group gatherings to 50 people or less.
NACS Virtual Experience Coming This Fall
Designed for women executives to develop critical skills including developing strategic perspective and decision making, understanding and honing leadership style, improving executive presence and leveraging diversity to accelerate innovation.
The NACS Executive Leadership Program at Cornell is designed for mid- to senior-level retail management preparing to take on key leadership roles in retail companies. This program gives participants the leadership skills needed to successfully respond to the challenges of a competitive marketplace.
This program is designed to enhance understanding of customers and how to engage them across marketing disciplines.
This program is designed for global industry leaders who have been challenged by their companies to expand their financial insights.