What it is:
A limited-time, European-relevant curation of the best of our global events, featuring on-demand content from the 2021 NACS Convenience Summit Europe, as well as the 2021 NACS Human Resources Forum and NACS Crack the Code Experience. Each purchase includes more than 40 sessions (PDF) with timely, results-driven insights and quick-action solutions to your most pressing day-to-day retail issues.
How long is the content available: 30 days
Who can benefit:
Ensure your teams have universal understanding and access to the latest data and insights as you plan for the next phase of convenience. We’ve made it easy to share the learnings deeper within your organization—from store and area managers to buyers and dealers to high-potentials—and immediately implement the regional and global learnings to drive growth for your organization.
- $395 USD (1 registration)
- $200 USD/each (2 – 20 registrations within a company)
- $175 USD/each (21 – 50 registrations within a company)
- $150 USD/each (51 – 100 registrations within a company)
- $100 USD/each (101 – 250 registrations within a company)