NACS Master of Convenience
The NACS Master of Convenience designation has been established to acknowledge the hard work and investment that NACS members have made in their personal leadership development. It is awarded to convenience retailers who have attended three or more of the five NACS Executive Education programs. With the support of their organizations, recipients of the NACS Master of Convenience designation have prioritized self-improvement, which in turn will contribute to the growth and excellence of not just their company, but the convenience retailing industry as a whole.
To commemorate and celebrate their achievement, the NACS Master of Convenience recipients are invited to attend the invite-only NACS Leadership Forum. At this exclusive event, attendees learn alongside nearly 200 C-suite leaders and network at receptions and dinners. Recipients will also be recognized from the Leadership Forum stage and be presented with a special certificate and pin.
Congratulations to the NACS Masters of Convenience who will be featured at the 2021 NACS Leadership Forum:
- Ms. Kelly Anne Bucher, Casey’s
- Mrs. Anne Gauthier, St. Romain Oil Company
- Mr. Gary Price, Love’s Travel Stops
These three individuals are joining the inaugural class of NACS Masters of Convenience who were featured at the 2020 NACS Leadership Forum:
- Mr. Pablo Andonie, AMPM Latam
- Mr. Jose Chua Ang, Jr., Philippine Seven Corp.
- Ms. Lisa Dell'Alba, Square One Markets, Inc.
- Mr. Francis Santos Medina, Philippine Seven Corp.
- Ms. Joyce B Pingel, formerly with Kum & Go, L.C.
- Mr. Markus Schroeder, Shell Deutschland Oil
Learn more about the NACS Executive Education programs suite, and contact Brandi Mauro, NACS Education Program Manager, with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 518-4223.