NACS Master of Convenience
The NACS Master of Convenience designation acknowledges the leaders from around the globe who have invested in their personal leadership development and attended 3 or more NACS Executive Education Programs. The highest industry-recognized achievement available, becoming a NACS Master of Convenience is a sought-after title that’s cause for celebration.
It’s also about something even bigger than each individual. In addition to investing in their personal development, these leaders have also invested in the growth of their organizations — and the industry as a whole — by harnessing and infusing their strengths with a world-class curriculum and a network of like-minded leaders.
These are the elite leaders who are shaping the future, proactively and powerfully.
To commemorate and award their achievement, the NACS Master of Convenience recipients are invited to attend the invite-only NACS Leadership Forum. At this exclusive event, attendees learn alongside C-suite leaders and network at receptions and dinners. Recipients will be recognized from the Leadership Forum stage and presented with a special certificate and pin.
Congratulations to the NACS Masters of Convenience who will be featured at the 2023 NACS Leadership Forum:
- Mr. Rodolfo Castillo, AMPM Centro America
- Mr. Edwin de Graaff, Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
- Ms. Staci Donahue, 7-Eleven, Inc.
- Ms. Nichole Evans, Par Mar Oil Co.
- Mr. Sharan Kalva, C-Store Master
- Mr. Teoman Ozben, Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
- Mr. Donald R. Rhoads, The Convenience Group, LLC
- Mr. Rashid Samiev, Mega Saver
These individuals join the elite group of NACS Masters of Convenience featured below:
- Mr. Pablo Andonie, AMPM Latam
- Mr. Jose Chua Ang, Jr., Philippine Seven Corp.
- Mr. Chris Boling, Casey's General Stores, Inc.
- Ms. Kelly Anne Bucher, Casey’s
- Ms. Lisa Dell'Alba, Square One Markets, Inc.
- Ms. Anne Gauthier, St. Romain Oil Company
- Mr. Joseph Hobson, Maverik, Inc.
- Ms. Kristin Jarabek, Kum & Go, L.C.
- Mr. Francis Santos Medina, Philippine Seven Corp.
- Ms. Joyce B Pingel, formerly with Kum & Go, L.C.
- Mr. Gary Price, Love’s Travel Stops
- Mr. Markus Schroeder, Shell Deutschland Oil
Leaders, we celebrate you!
Learn more about the NACS Executive Education programs suite, and contact Brandi Mauro, NACS Education Program Manager, with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 518-4223.