Convenience Tracking Program
CTP uses shopper intercepts to capture “moment of truth” shopper insights.
CTP is a research study that conducts live shopper interviews onsite at convenience retail locations. Interviews happen at the “moment of truth”—when customers are entering and exiting stores. The program captures data on: customer frequency, perception, experiential factors, effective promotion and loyalty across channels, including competing c-store brands. The data collected and insights generated inform strategies that increase brand equity and customer loyalty, and ultimately grow profitability for both participating retailers and suppliers.
- Brand and location perceptions.
- Customer profile and visit frequency.
- Purchase decisions, before and during visit.
- Purchase intent and missed opportunities.
- Promotion effectiveness.
- Loyalty program participation.
- Competition from other stores and channels.
- Barriers to converting fuel-only customers.