International Retailer Membership
International Retail Membership is open to all non-U.S. convenience store and fuel marketing companies. The membership value proposition includes:
Easily access a wide range of products and services designed to provide you the tools and best practices to succeed in a global marketplace. These NACS publications and products are perfect for the international retailer:
- NACS Magazine — This award-winning monthly publication delivers industry data and practical knowledge to your door step every month. All of your employees are eligible to have their own subscription as part of your company's membership.
- NACS Daily — This award-winning e-mail newsletter delivers the most up-to-the-minute industry news and event information to your inbox five days a week.
Network with the most influential people in the convenience and fuel retailing industry. These NACS events are perfect for international retailers:
- The NACS Show — Network with top industry leaders from around the world at the premier industry event showcasing the newest products, ideas, and educational sessions.
- NACS Convenience Summit Europe — This international event focuses on the latest developments in convenience formats spanning the globe and provide study tours that take attendees to numerous retail formats.
- NACS Convenience Summit Asia — This international event features thought leadership, store tours and opportunities to build strategic relationships in the Asian market.
The NACS Global Government Affairs Council (GGAC), is a forum for CEOs and senior government relations staff of trade associations and global corporations from the convenience retailing industry. Legislative and regulatory developments from around the world impacting our industry are examined in the context of early warning and best response systems.
Renewed annually, dues are based on the number of stores owned/operated.
|Number of Stores Owned/Operated
||Dues (U.S. Dollars)|
|1 - 4
|5 - 100
|101 - 500
Special NACS member rates apply on products, services and events.