CHICAGO – The Cool New Products Preview Room is open to all NACS Show attendees this week. Now in its 17th year, the Preview Room is a must for attendees to check out new products, flavors, packaging and innovations available to the convenience and fuel retailing industry.
Of the roughly 320 products featured in the Preview Room, the top 10 (based on scans) for Wednesday at the NACS Show are:
1. Heartland Food Products Group: Java House® Authentic Cold Brew Coffee (Booth 6512)
2. thinkThin, LLC: Protein Cakes – Protein & SuperFruit (1157)
3. DanoneWave Away From Home: STOK Cold Brew Coffee Bulk (7044)
4. RTC: Profit Pusher3 Adjustable Tray (421)
5. Tyson Convenience: Hillshire Snacking Small Plates (4667)
6. CAF, Inc.: REACT & SUMPUR (3917)
7. Tyson Convenience: Fresh-Cut Sandwiches with Flavor-Guard Packaging (4667)
8. f'real foods: New f'real FRLB6 blender (7343)
9. Plastic & Products Marketing: Push-n-Go Sanitary Lid Dispenser (5257)
10. Tell Industries: Wireless Charging Pad, USB-C Charger, Spinners (1644
Located in the South Building of McCormick Place by the BAC meeting rooms, visitors to the Preview Room use handheld scanners to capture product details, exhibitor booth numbers and contact information. Upon leaving the Preview Room, attendees turn in the scanners and receive a customized print out of each item scanned within minutes.
The Cool New Products Preview Room is open during the following hours:
- Thursday: 8 am–5:30 pm
- Friday: 8 am–1:30 pm
The NACS Show is the premier event of the year for the convenience and fuel retailing industry. More than 20,000 attendees from 60-plus countries are at the 2017 NACS Show in Chicago, which features four days of general sessions, 60 education sessions and more than 1,200 exhibiting companies in a nearly 410,000 net-square-foot expo. For the most up-to-date news and information on the event, go to nacsshow.com.