Alexandria, Va.—NACS established the NACS Master of Convenience designation to acknowledge the hard work and investment that NACS members have made in their personal leadership development.
Convenience retailers who have attended three or more of the five NACS Executive Education programs are eligible for the designation. With the support of their organizations, recipients of the NACS Master of Convenience designation have prioritized self-improvement, which in turn will contribute to the growth and excellence of not just their company but also the convenience retailing industry as a whole.
To commemorate and celebrate their achievement, each year NACS Master of Convenience recipients are invited to attend the NACS Leadership Forum. At this invitation-only exclusive event, attendees learn alongside nearly 200 c-suite leaders and network at receptions and dinners. NACS also recognizes recipients on the Leadership Forum stage and presents them with a special certificate and pin.
Congratulations to the 2020 NACS Masters of Convenience, who were recognized at the NACS Leadership Forum:
- Pablo Andonie, president, AMPM Centro America
- José Chua Ang Jr., general merchandise manager, Philippine Seven Corp.
- Lisa Dell’Alba, president/CEO, Square One Markets Inc.
- Francis Santos Medina, regional operations head, Philippine Seven Corp.,
- Joyce B. Pingel, CIO, Kum & Go L.C.
- Markus Schroeder, global category manager, Shell Deutschland Oil
To learn more about the NACS Executive Education program suite of offers, visit www.convenience.org/leadership or contact Brandi Mauro, NACS education program manager, at email@example.com.