ALEXANDRIA, Va.—Registration for the Conexxus Annual Conference is now open. Each year, Conexxus brings together those who are passionate about the c-store technology roadmap to discuss, learn and actively work to solve the industry’s pressing tech challenges.
This year’s conference takes place April 30–May 4 at Loews Coronado Bay in Coronado, California.
“Most of the organizations in our industry, at least at some point in their growth, struggle with how to strategically innovate, keep up with the pace of consumer expectations and, at the same time, operate profitably,” said Gray Taylor, executive director, Conexxus. “The past few years have been a testament to this constant race, with the acceleration of technological changes amplifying across all aspects of our industry.”
This year’s conference will provide an expanded format with even more education sessions, keynotes, working groups and committee meeting time, as well as networking events where retailers and vendors can collaborate in uniquely fun settings.
Sessions and events include:
- “The Next Great Transformation,” a keynote with Anat Baron, futurist, tech entrepreneur and former head of Mike’s Hard Lemonade
- “Opportunities and Challenges: How Artificial Intelligence Is Shaping the Future of Convenience Retailing” with Frodi Hammer, founder and CTO at A2i systems
- “Are You Ready to Leapfrog Yourself? Innovating Through Strategy” with Patrick Raycroft, partner at W. Capra, and Chuck Young, CTO at Impact21
- “Think Tank Panel: Realities From CIO and IT Directors” moderated by Ed Collupy
- “Self-Checkout using IOT/ WOT” with Brad Miller, senior director of IT at Coen Oil
- Hall of fame reception, honoring Sue Chan of W. Capra
- Private tour of the San Diego Zoo and dinner with the elephants
- Golfing with Gray Taylor, executive director, Conexxus, on the Coronado Municipal Golf Course
- Tour of the historic Hotel Del Coronado
- Catamaran tour of the San Diego Bay
for the conference that brings retailers and suppliers together to strategize on how innovative technologies will impact organizations, the industry and profits.