ALEXANDRIA, Va.— For the first time in two years, reconnect with familiar faces and build new relationships with thousands of convenience industry stakeholders at the 2021 NACS Show at McCormick Place in Chicago October 5–8. Explore 420,000 square feet of expo space, featuring more than 1,200 exhibitors to discover what’s new, what’s trending and what can take your business to the next level. Plus, choose from education sessions that best fit your needs, from embracing new technology to enhancing the customer experience.
We’ve made it easy to plan your time at the NACS Show with My Show Planner, so you can focus on getting the most out of your experience. Create your customized schedule by using the planner to:
- Research the events you’d like to attend, create a personal agenda and export it to your calendar
- Browse product categories, search exhibitors and save time by adding them to a list of booths you want to visit
- Explore education sessions, tracks and speaker details, then “star” the sessions you want to attend
- Plan out the most effective way to utilize your time on-site
The 2021 NACS Show app
is now available. It automatically syncs with My Show Planner
—so you only need to plan once. Simply download
the official NACS Show mobile app to:
- Scan new products in the Cool New Products Preview Room (New this year)
- Access your Cool New Products scanned items (New this year)
- Search the entire NACS Show by keyword
- Stay in-the-know with the schedule of events, browse exhibitors, booths and key product areas
- Interactive maps
- Share your experience and follow the Show on social
Over four action-packed days, the NACS Show has a full schedule of activities for convenience and fuel retailers and everyone on your team. Convenience store distributors, retailers, wholesalers and exhibitors/vendors will all uncover the most innovative products and technologies, tap into impactful education sessions and access engaging networking opportunities.
The NACS Show provides the most comprehensive representation of products and services for the convenience and fuel retailing industry, and you don’t want to miss it. Registration is open now. Save your spot and get the pre-show rate ($150 savings!) if you register by September 24. And don’t forget to book your hotel with the NACS Show Housing office.