ALEXANDRIA, Va.— We’re back in business. See what’s in store for the convenience industry’s biggest event of the year. Over four action-packed days, October 5–8, the 2021 NACS Show
at McCormick Place in Chicago has a full schedule of activities for everyone on your team. There’s truly no better place to connect, learn and get inspired. Here are three things you can look forward to at the 2021 NACS Show.
- Live Networking Events: For the first time in two years, reconnect with familiar faces and build new relationships with thousands of convenience industry stakeholders.
- 300+ Innovative New Products: Visit exclusive areas to discover what’s new, what’s trending and what can take your business to the next level. Plus, a record number of new exhibitors will be at this year’s Show.
- 40+ Education Sessions: Choose topics that best fit your needs, from embracing new technology to enhancing the customer experience.
Can’t attend all four days? One-day registrations
are available. Don’t miss the biggest and brightest ideas and innovative products with the best in the industry.
- Wednesday One Day: Includes access to all education sessions and general sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday, the expo on Wednesday and access to the NACS Show Kick-Off Party taking place on Tuesday, October 5 from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. CDT at McCormick Place, Lakeside Center. Note: You must be 21 years of age or older to attend. ID (with proof of age) is required to access the event.
- Thursday One Day: Includes access to all education sessions, general session and expo on Thursday.
- Friday One Day: Includes access to the general session and expo on Friday.
The conference takes place October 5–8, and the expo is October 6–8 at Chicago’s McCormick Place. Convenience store distributors, retailers, wholesalers and exhibitors/vendors will all uncover the most innovative products and technologies, tap into impactful education sessions and access engaging networking opportunities.
In a webinar Tuesday, NACS President and CEO Henry Armour shared what’s new at the 2021 NACS Show, how NACS is delivering a safe event and answered questions about the expo, sampling, networking and more. Listen to the 20-minute recording of Armour’s talk.
The NACS Show provides the most comprehensive representation of products and services for the convenience and fuel retailing industry, and you don’t want to miss it. Registration is open now. Save your spot and get the pre-show rate ($150 savings!). Register today.
Separately, if your company is exhibiting at the NACS Show, the deadline to submit your booth promotions—celebrity appearances, giveaways and events—for inclusion in the NACS Show Daily News is tomorrow, September 17. The NACS Show Daily News is the official newspaper of the NACS Show. Submit your booth promotions today.