ALEXANDRIA, Va.—Convenience stores across the country are getting into the holiday spirit with deals and promotions surrounding Black Friday and into the holiday season. Here’s what some c-stores are offering.
GPM Investments’ Thanksgiving day and Black Friday offerings include:
- Free any-size coffee to enrolled fas REWARDS members on Thanksgiving day
- At the pump, enrolled fas REWARDS members can earn 15 cents off per gallon up to 20 gallons when purchasing any gift card (customers in Conn., Mo., Wis. will receive 750 fas REWARDS® points) now through January 4.
- On Black Friday only, GPM’s current gift card promotion increases from 15 cents to 30 cents off at the pump. This means that any gift card purchase earns 30 cents off per gallon up to 20 gallons with an enrolled fas REWARDS card.
Maverik—Adventure’s First Stop has a special Black Friday offer featuring it newest “bean-to-cup” coffee program. All Adventure Club loyalty members using their Adventure Club or Nitro cards will be offered a free coffee of any size on Black Friday at all Maverik locations.
Rutter’s is offering a promo on Black Friday—customers who buy an extra-large coffee can get any size free. Rutter’s rewards members can get these deals through Dec. 26:
- 2 for $8 burgers (some exclusions apply)
- 2 for $5 Roni Rolls
- 10 cents off per gallon of fuel on gift cards (excludes Rutter’s and Visa Cards)
- 99 cent Mtn Dew Rise with any breakfast sandwich
is offering Rewards Members free coffee every Tuesday in December. Customers can choose between any freshly brewed hot coffee or any handcrafted iced coffee.