ALEXANDRIA, Va.—Keeping up with the latest—and most appropriate—technology to engage customers both inside and outside convenience stores can challenge retailers of all sizes. A recent NACS webinar was chockful of insights on how retailers can grab the attention of both customers and employees.
In case you missed it, “How Top Retailers Are Increasing Basket Size and Loyalty in the New Normal,” is now available for viewing on-demand.
Join Intel iOT visionary Dane Oldridge and SageNet Digital Experience guru IV Dickson for a lively discussion as they explore how best-in-class retailers are effectively tackling these challenges. From smart shelves to curbside and pumpside delivery to AI-driven digital signage screens, this webinar explores the real-world technologies and tactics available today, and what to expect in the near future.
This webinar covers:
- How the pandemic has changed on-premises consumer behavior and on-site digital
- State-of-the-industry c-store customer engagement technologies with real examples
- What makes on-premises digital engagement distinct from other forms of digital
- Sanity-saving digital experience implementation tactics
- Tips for identifying key touchpoints that influence customer decisions
- How to engage employees
Watch “How Top Retailers Are Increasing Basket Size and Loyalty in the New Normal”