ALEXANDRIA, Va.—Since we can’t meet in-person right now, NACS is offering five weeks of unlimited access to the new Crack the Code Experience.
Beginning November 2 and running through December 4, convenience retailers and suppliers from around the globe will have 24/7 access to education, new-to-channel products and powerful connections through an innovative online experience and curated marketplace.
Registration is now open. From now until September 28, you’ll have the lowest available registration rate of $295 per person.
What does that include?
- Access to 45+ education sessions—one-third of which will be translated into multiple languages, including five general sessions with high-level speakers and relevant themes focused on critical industry issues such as: Disruption/Navigating Change, World-Class Ideas, Essential Strategies for Essential Businesses, Cultivating a Community Hub and Strategic Planning for 2021 and Beyond.
- Interactive online showcase for trends and Cool New Products, in the same product categories that participants have seen at the NACS Show: Facility Operations, Foodservice, Fuel Equipment & Services, Merchandise, Candy & Snacks and Technology.
- Hundreds of showrooms from big-name brands and new exhibitors, enabled with in-app appointment setting, team collaboration and wish-list creation, product photos, chat functions, RFQs (request for quotes), virtual demos and sample requests.
- Insightful deep dives on key topics, including the future of mobility, technology trends, new product categories like CBD and how customer service expectations have evolved in the age of COVID-19.
- And of course, the fun and engagement that is a signature of NACS events: Treasure hunts, trivia contests, hangouts and meetups, all organized to allow for interaction and networking with peers from around the globe.
“We’re excited to sign-up our team members for the NACS Crack the Code Experience. Without the extra travel and entertainment expenses this year, we can flex our training budget to include more employees who can benefit from the on-demand education sessions—including our HR, Marketing and Operations teams,” said Kevin Smartt, CEO/president, Kwik Chek Food Stores Inc., based in Spicewood, Texas. “Our buyers are thrilled to have five weeks to explore the Cool New Products and other new-to-channel showcases. We think this new experience will foster a very collaborative and productive buying season for Kwik Chek.”
Register today—prices increase after September 28.