ALEXANDRIA, Va.—Wages and benefits are the greatest expense to a store’s bottom line. NACS can help make sure that your offers are competitive and that you are attracting and retaining top talent.
By Completing the NACS Compensation Survey, convenience retailers will receive a complimentary copy of the report to help them:
- Build the case for changes to their compensation structure, benefits packages, training, etc.
- Improve how they make compensation decisions
- Show proof for or validating changes to their compensation structure
- Benchmark the most important compensation metrics by region and company size
Each spring, NACS publishes its State of the Industry Compensation Report® providing critical benchmarking data and up-to-date standards in the key human resource categories of compensation, turnover, benefits and recruitment. The report breaks down the newest available information in the convenience industry and is considered an essential guide for HR professionals.
For nearly 40 years, the NACS Compensation Report has provided an accurate snapshot of:
- Salaries: Includes annual base salaries, other compensation and wage increases
- Turnover: Displayed by position, region, firm size, length of service
- Benefits: Medical, health care cost as a percentage of payroll, percentage of enrollment, company contribution
- Recruitment: New hires, cost to hire, and screening tools
- Small Operator
- And more!
All survey participants will receive a complimentary copy of the published report (a $349 value).
Learn more and submit your data today!
*All company data will be treated confidentially; any reporting or references to survey results will be presented in aggregate form only. NACS has honored this pledge of confidentiality for more than 40 years while reporting aggregated metrics that are critical to the convenience and fuel retailing industry.