ALEXANDRIA, Va.—NACS unveiled the “Crack the Code Experience,” a robust digital experience and curated marketplace that will take place over a five-week period, November 2 through December 4, bringing together convenience retailers and suppliers eager to reconnect—and forge new connections—across the miles as our industry continues to innovate and serve our communities. Sign up today to be notified when registration opens later this month for this all-new virtual experience.
“This digital experience was built with feedback we received from our retailer and supplier community; we hear you, we’re here for you,” said Henry Armour, NACS president and CEO. “We’re working hard to bring you new tools to help you navigate this new normal and operate your businesses as effectively possible. This means you’ll get 24/7 access to education, inspiration, products and powerful connections, in addition to special events.”
The Crack the Code Experience will connect convenience retail buyers and sellers around the globe and give all participants 24/7 access to forward-looking ideas and insights, innovative new-to-channel products and strategic connections.
Key elements include:
- Access to 45+ education sessions—one-third of which will be translated into multiple languages, including five general sessions with high-level speakers and relevant themes focused on critical industry issues such as: Disruption/Navigating Change, World-Class Ideas, Essential Strategies for Essential Businesses, Cultivating a Community Hub and Strategic Planning for 2021 and Beyond.
- Interactive online showcase for trends and Cool New Products, in the same product categories that participants have seen at the NACS Show: Facility Operations, Foodservice, Fuel Equipment & Services, Merchandise, Candy & Snacks and Technology.
- Hundreds of showrooms from big-name brands and new exhibitors, enabled with in-app appointment setting, team collaboration and wish-list creation, product photos, chat functions, RFQs (request for quotes), virtual demos and sample requests.
- Insightful deep dives on key topics, including the future of mobility, technology trends, new product categories like CBD and how customer service expectations have evolved in the age of COVID-19.
- And of course, the fun and engagement that is a signature of NACS events: Treasure hunts, trivia contests, hangouts and meetups, all organized to allow for interaction and networking with peers from around the globe.
“This is just a new chapter in the same playbook,” Armour said. “We know one idea can change your business; and that an idea can come from anywhere. This year that idea will simply be found in our new digital experience.”
Sign up to be notified when details and registration are live. Help spread the word by sharing this information with your network using the hashtag #CTCexperience and encouraging your team to participate. Suppliers can visit the following link detailing benefits here.