TEMPLE, Texas—McLane Company and Koupon have partnered to create a seamless integration of Koupon’s digital promotion platform with McLane’s consumer loyalty program application. The partnership will allow c-store operators to take advantage of hundreds of industry CPG coupon offers within McLane’s consumer loyalty program application, reducing product costs for both the retailer and the consumer.
“We are delighted to work with Koupon, who has distinguished itself as the industry leader in this space,” said Deon Johnson, vice president of development at McLane, in a press release. “By working together, we created a solution that truly benefits both retailers and consumers.”
Consumers can access digital promotions powered by Koupon’s technology and redeem them at checkout within McLane’s enhanced loyalty program. The benefits to McLane and Koupon’s integrated solution include:
- It is free to retailers who use McLane’s consumer loyalty program.
- Consumers can search and redeem coupons relevant to their purchases at checkout.
- Consumers can receive and redeem store loyalty points based on their purchases, leading to additional offers and benefits.
- As new coupons are added, consumers can take advantage of them in real time.
- Integrated security identifies or limits age-restricted content.
“This partnership is a significant milestone for the convenience store industry,” said Brad Van Otterloo, CEO of Koupon. “Integrating Koupon’s digital promotion technology with McLane’s leading Consumer Loyalty Program will benefit the industry as a whole.”