ALEXANDRIA, Va.—This week’s Crack the Code
theme of Essential Strategies for Essential Businesses delivers a strong reminder of just how critical our industry is to our communities, especially in times of crisis. If you have not yet registered, you still can and get access to the entire experience and on-demand and upcoming content.
- On Monday, motivational storyteller Kevin Brown talks about how businesses can bring out the inner heroes in their staff.
- Kevin Smartt, 2020-21 NACS chairman and president and CEO of Kwik Chek Food Stores, was the sole retailer voice during a May 2020 U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on liability protection, and on Tuesday he shares why c-stores are essential businesses for the communities they serve. He also highlights how his Texas-based company is redefining its offer.
- On Wednesday, Rachel Krupa, CEO and founder of The Goods Mart—located in a coronavirus epicenter, New York City—tells the riveting story of how she reinvented her store’s offer and doubled down on community outreach.
- Thursday, Lori Stillman, NACS vice president of research, takes a look at how industry sales and broad consumer trends have evolved over the past six months and what NACS data tell us.
And the above doesn't even include the more than 10 education sessions debuting this week, as well as the more then 20 sessions that are available for on-demand viewing.
And also not mentioned yet: Travis Sheetz, COO and president of Sheetz. Retailers, mark your calendar for the Monday Meetup on November 16 at 5:30 p.m. EST. Sheetz hosts an intimate, retailer-only, one-hour online session to talk everything from expansion to innovation; customer experience to curbside delivery and much more—a fun and engaging opportunity to get shmart answers to your burning questionz!
New products, unique flavor profiles, innovations and package sizes are found in the NACS Crack the Code Experience showrooms. The more than 5,000 products on display include:
- 447 beer/wine products
- 1,417 candy products
- 1,560 salty snacks products
- 1,700+ alternative snack options
And the Cool New Products Showroom grows bigger each day. The Top 10 Cool New Products each week are chosen by attendees who “loved” their favorite new products.
If you’re a small operator, mark your calendar for next week’s Strategies for Adapting to a Competitive Environment session, delivered live in an engaging real-time format unlike any other education session. Additional (free) registration is required and class is limited to the first 50 who sign up.
What are you waiting for? Register today.