ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The Fuels Institute has announced five new members to its Board of Advisors, effective Jan. 1, 2019. They are:
- Tammy Klein, principal consultant, Future Fuel Strategies (Marco Island, Florida)
- Pam McGinnis, president global marketing, Phillips 66 (Houston, Texas)
- Kristi Moriarty, senior engineer, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (Golden, Colorado)
- Dave DeSerio, officer/vice president of fuel & convenience, Walmart U.S., Inc. (Bentonville, Arkansas)
- Joseph Zietlow, petroleum buyer, Kwik Trip Inc. (La Crosse, Wisconsin)
McGinnis and DeSerio will also serve on the Fuels Institute’s Board of Directors, which maintains executive and fiscal responsibility for the organization. All directors concurrently serve on the Board of Advisors, a diverse group of 32 individuals within the retail, fuel, transportation and energy community.
“We are excited to welcome these experienced individuals to the Board of Advisors to help lead the organization,” said John Eichberger, executive director of the Fuels Institute. “Each brings with them a wealth of knowledge and unique perspectives that will help guide the Institute’s agenda and strengthen its ability to deliver value to the transportation energy community.”
A complete list of members of the Board of Directors and Board of Advisors is available at fuelsinstitute.org/About-Us.
Fuels Institute research is designed to benefit the transportation energy community at large and is made available for download free of charge at fuelsinstitute.org. Upcoming research projects include an analysis of market reactions to low carbon fuel standards; a baseline analysis of the potential to transition the U.S. gasoline market to a single high-octane fuel, and an evaluation of the recharging infrastructure necessary to support future electric vehicle market conditions.