BATTLE CREEK, Mich. – Kellogg Company is launching more than 50 new products this year, from cereals to new snacks and gourmet frozen food options.
"We know that people are looking for a variety of things when they choose food for themselves and for their families. They want food that is fun and exciting, wholesome and nutritious, convenient and, of course, delicious," said Paul Norman, president of Kellogg North America.
Many of the new foods are made with flavors and colors from natural sources, including new Kellogg's Disney Princess cereal and snacks, Special K Nourish Bites and Nutri-Grain Bakery Delights crumb cakes. Also, the entire lineup of Eggo frozen breakfast products will now be made with flavors and colors from natural sources.
The new products will be widely available nationwide this month. Highlights of the additions to the Kellogg portfolio include the following:
• Raisin Bran Crunch Apple Strawberry cereal
• Special K Nourish in two new flavors: Dark Chocolate Coconut and Very Berry
• Cinnamon Frosted Flakes cereal
• Frosted Chocolate Mocha and Frosted Vanilla Latte, coffee-flavored toaster pastries from Pop-Tarts and Dunkin' Donuts
• Despicable Me, Disney Princess and Disney Moana cereal
• Keebler Cookie cereal
• Pringles LOUD in Super Cheesy Italian, Spicy Queso, Salsa Fiesta, Mighty Margherita and Fiery Chili Lime
• Town House Crackers and Hummus
• Special K Nourish Bites, bars and Protein Bites in new flavors
• Nutri-Grain Bakery Delights Special K Nourish bars in two new flavors: Caramel Almond Sea Salt and Chocolate Coconut Cashew
• Cheez-It Duoz crackers in two new flavor combinations: cheddar and bacon, and jalapeño and cheddar jack
• Keebler Club Bites sandwich crackers
• Eggo’s entire line, including waffles and breakfast sandwiches, is now made with flavors and colors from natural sources.
• MorningStar Farms Veggie Bowls with flavors that include Chik'n Pot Pie, Moroccan Medley, Chik'n Tikka Masala, Italian Veggie Bake and Japanese Soba Noodles.
For more information on Kellogg's products, visit www.Kelloggs.com.