Join NACS as a Retailer or Supplier Member
International Retailer Membership
International Retailer Membership is open to all non-U.S. convenience store and fuel marketing companies. As a member, you’ve joined a global, professional community dedicated to your success. NACS membership is for your entire company. Everyone will enjoy year-round access to events, solutions, research and products that help you build your brand and grow profits, including:
Stay informed with exclusive access to NACS publications and tailored, Ivy-league executive education. We offer a range of products and solutions designed to provide you with insights on global strategic industry issues and current and future trends, so you can succeed in today’s global marketplace.
Jumpstart your learning with industry-focused publications and specialized training for convenience and fuel executives:
- NACS Magazine — Get industry data and practical knowledge delivered to your door every month. A subscription to NACS Magazine, an award-winning publication, is included in your membership for everyone in your company.
- NACS Daily — Save time and stay informed with up-to-the minute industry news and event information delivered to your inbox five days a week with NACS Daily. Each issue of this award-winning e-mail newsletter provides the latest headlines and game-changing trends that convenience and fuel retailers need to know.
- Executive Education — Stay energized, engaged and enriched with professional development customized for the convenience industry by business experts, retail leaders and Ivy League professors. NACS has partnered with prestigious universities to structure and deliver programs that will help our industry’s high potential leaders take their careers to the next level.
NACS connects International Retailers to new markets, business contacts, industry trends, regulatory news and technologies in markets around the globe. As a NACS International Retailer member, you’ll participate in exclusive events, receive event discounts and get personal introductions to the contacts you need to build your business.
Take advantage of resources and events that keep you connected and informed:
- Online Membership Directory — Available to NACS members only, identify and connect with retailer and supplier contacts across the globe who can make a difference to your business and career.
- The NACS Show — Network with top industry leaders from around the world at the premier industry event showcasing the newest products, ideas, and educational sessions.
- NACS Convenience Summit Europe— Deep dive into the global strategic industry issues impacting your business today, tomorrow and 10-20 years into the future. Form deep collaborations with retailers from Europe and across the globe in an open, intimate setting. See the latest developments in convenience design, next-generation technologies and products in local retail tours.
- NACS Convenience Summit Asia — Build strategic relationships in the Asian market while gaining an insider’s look at the latest technologies reshaping the convenience retail experience. Join retailers from Asia and around the globe for thought leadership, store tours and case studies that will help you benchmark your business against the companies spearheading innovation in our industry.
Be bold, cutting-edge and strong with the latest insights, trends and benchmarking data from markets around the globe. NACS offers a variety of forums around the globe that make it easy for you to share knowledge with some of the most innovative retailers and experts in our industry.
Benefit from free or discounted access to events and resources that keep you competitive:
- Regional roundtables
- Invitation-only events
- Retailer case studies and success stories
Renewed annually, dues are based on the number of stores owned/operated.
|Number of Stores Owned/Operated
||Dues (U.S. Dollars)
|1 - 4
|5 - 100
|101 - 500
Special NACS member rates apply on products, services and events.
Global Supplier Council
Membership in the NACS Global Supplier Council (GSC) provides rich and unique benefits to NACS supplier members who conduct business on a global scale in the convenience and fuel retailing industry.
Key benefits include exclusive supplier participation and higher engagement opportunities at NACS Convenience Summit Asia, NACS Convenience Summit Europe and the NACS Show, access to global knowledge and first-rate education, opportunities for powerful connections through networking events, brand visibility among leading retailers, and the ability to enhance the global convenience channel for collective success.
Let us know how we can help you capitalize on the year-round suite of opportunities.