International Retailer Membership
International Retail Membership is open to all non-U.S. convenience store and fuel marketing companies. The membership value proposition includes:
Easily access a wide range of products, services designed to provide you the tools and best practices to succeed in a global marketplace. Access to our market experts will help you to learn and connect.
- NACS Magazine — This award-winning monthly publication delivers industry data and practical knowledge to your door step every month. All of your employees are eligible to have their own subscription as part of your company's membership.
- NACS Daily — This award-winning e-mail newsletter delivers the most up-to-the-minute industry news and event information to your inbox five days a week.
- NACS Regional Representatives – Our regional market experts can help you get the latest trends, thought leadership and best practice from and for your region.
Network with the most influential people in the convenience and fuel retailing industry. These NACS events are perfect for international retailers:
- NACS Convenience Summit Asia – The annual event for all retailers and suppliers doing business in and with the Asian convenience market
- NACS Convenience Summit Europe – More than just a conference: an entire week of learning, connecting and networking. Incl. our glamorous gala dinner and awards night
- The International Hub @ The NACS Show — Network with top industry leaders from around the world at the premier industry event showcasing the newest products, ideas, and educational sessions.
Public Relations - Being the voice for our industry, NACS is communicating globally about the positive aspects of our industry, using all available NACS channels and dedicated press releases.
GGAC – The NACS Global Government Affairs Council (GGAC), is a forum for Executives of trade associations from the convenience retailing industry. Legislative and regulatory developments from around the world impacting our industry are examined in the context of early warning and best response systems through regular interaction and an annual meeting at the NACS Show.
EGAC – The NACS European Government Affairs Council (EGAC) will focus on the European region as a forum for European Executives of trade associations from the convenience retailing industry. It’s inaugural meeting will be scheduled parallel to the Convenience Summit Europe in June 2018.
Renewed annually, dues are based on the number of stores owned/operated.
|Number of Stores Owned/Operated
||Dues (U.S. Dollars)
|1 - 4
|5 - 100
|101 - 500
Special NACS member rates apply on products, services and events.
By Mail (PDF)
Download the PDF International Retail Membership application and send to NACS.