The NACS Labor Budgeter software solution is designed to provide c-store owners/operators a tool to effectively budget the total labor hours needed for their specific operations.
- Allows users to input detailed store-level information
- Provides extensive inventory of store-level tasks
- Offers flexibility to customize time study data and to add company and store-specific tasks
- Generates a highly confident labor requirement
- Builds appropriate labor models by using a comprehensive inventory of c-store tasks based on current time-study data
- Produces customized reports to provide accurate analysis of current activity against historical trends
- Used with a separate scheduling program, ensures logical and cost-effective labor allocation
The NACS Labor Budgeter has been released and orders are now being accepted. This product is sold on a multi-tier, per-store basis with prices starting at $75 per store. Contact NACS at (800) 966-6227 for more information or via email.