ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Organizations need to be willing to change operations in order to grow their business. By implementing strong project management, retailers can work smarter and achieve better results. Come find out how at the “Solving Complex Business Problems With Project Management and Cross-Functional Teaming” education session taking place October 17 at the upcoming NACS Show in Chicago.
Whether you’re in the beginning stages or further along, the workshop will help you increase your organization’s operational efficiency and ability to deliver business results. This session is designed for larger organizations.
Moderator Hubert Williams, connect vice president for Maverik, Inc., will guide the discussion with speakers Leslie Springer, director of engagement and PMO for Maverik; Chanista Detherage, PMO manager for QuikTrip Corporation; and Matt Powers, director of special projects for RaceTrac Petroleum Inc.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Define a PMO and the competencies needed by those involved to be successful.
- Explain what a PMO could look like within your specific organization.
- Identify what frameworks and resources are needed before you begin to consider moving towards a PMO.
- Identify and avoid pitfalls experienced by other retailers in developing a PMO.
- Create innovative strategies to benefit from early indicators.
As you make your plans for the NACS Show, be sure to add “Solving Complex Business Problems With Project Management and Cross-Functional Teaming” to your schedule! Registration for this year’s NACS Show is open at www.nacsshow.com.