ALEXANDRIA, Va. – What are the top priorities currently facing the convenience store industry—and how can HR help solve those problems? That’s just one of the many questions and topics that will be addressed at the NACS Human Resources (HR) Forum, to be held March 6-8 at the Jack Guenther Pavilion at the Briscoe Western Art Museum in San Antonio.
This event brings the HR community together to discuss vital topics and new ideas in human resources at convenience and fuel retailing companies. During the forum, attendees will enjoy interactive presentations that will share essential data and up-to-date standards in the key HR categories of compensation, turnover and benefits, and case studies.
Other topics include:
- Legal and Legislative Update: What We Know, What We Anticipate, and What We Can Do
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Design Thinking: Developing Our Skills as Innovators
- Improving our Game: Attracting and Recruiting Employees in the C-Store Industry
- Innovation in Employer Branding
- How Total Rewards Impacts Recruiting, Engagement and Retaining Team Members
The NACS HR Forum gives attendees actionable information from industry peers and national speakers including Joanne Loce, president of Loce Consulting LLC.
“There is no other place where our industry’s HR professionals can get together, build relationships, discuss like-issues, establish a workable network of information and ideas, [and] be updated and brought to the forefront of HR issues of the day,” said past attendee Francis Vlok with Sprint Mart.
Register today at www.convenience.org/HRForum.