When the new Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) "white collar" exemption regulations go into effect, as many as an estimated five million currently exempt U.S. workers might become eligible for overtime pay. This will profoundly affect U.S. businesses—like yours—as employers will need to evaluate whether and how they must update their compensation plans to be in compliance.
This complimentary 60-minute webinar will help you understand:
- How the regulations are changing
- The effect this new rule may have on your business
- The timeline for implementing changes within your company
- What you can do to prepare for these changes
- The financial and operational impact noncompliance can have on your business