The deadlines for providing new Affordable Care Act (ACA) information to the IRS and to your employees begin in February 2016. However, the complexity and magnitude of the process may make filing on time difficult, which could lead to steep penalties.
Join us for a complimentary 90-minute webinar on the Affordable Care Act's IRS reporting requirements for employers and health insurance issuers.
This interactive educational session will outline:
- The 10 most common ACA filing mistakes
- Examples of companies that filed incorrectly
- Consequences and penalties for non-compliance
- How to apply for an extension
- Where to go for additional help